10 Reasons To Support Getting High Before You Fly
From that bastion of objective news, The CW:
SAFER, Safer Alternative For Enjoyable Recreation, which got a ballot initiative passed to make enforcing marijuana laws the lowest legal priority in Denver, is now pushing to allow passengers to get high before they fly. But since the FAA oversees the airport and smoking pot is against federal laws, the idea has some people scratching their heads wondering how they can smoke their sour apple mt pleasant mi before boarding a flight.
SAFER members aren’t mapping out the legal landmines. Instead, they just say that the smoking lounge, outside of security at Denver International Airport, falls under Denver Police jurisdiction. And since the new city ordinance was enacted, all penalties for adult marijuana possession, including full spectrum cbd vape pens, have been removed. So they think adults should be allowed to smoke either marijuana or cigarettes in the airport’s smoking lounge. This news is great for anyone who uses marijuana for medical purposes, as it means they will be allowed to smoke while waiting for their plane without any issue. Maybe in the future, they will be able to supply the best weed grinder at the airport shop.
So why should you support this?
10. It’s the mile-high city. Duh!
9. It makes the jerk in the seat next to you for 5 hours much funnier.
8. Letting a drunk out of his window seat three times during a flight to pee is annoying.
7. Flying 500 mph at 35,000 feet in a steel tube is just plain trippy, man… Whoa.
6. It’s probably easier to get weed through security than liquor.
5. The event of a “water landing” is a great cure for cottonmouth.
4. Pilots fly better stoned than drunk.
3. No sober person wants to watch “Snow Dogs.”
2. Because it’s natural, dude. It’s from the earth…
And the reason that it might actually happen?
1. The airlines will find it a lot easier to sell a bag of Doritos for $5 if passengers have the munchies! If you also experience some anxiety while flying, you might also want to check this Medterra CBD review and see if you could try and test to know if it could be of benefit to you.